Friday 28 September 2012

A new interest in watercolour painting







I have just found a new interest since my cardiac arrest watercolour paint....I hadnt realised that I could paint...but I have discovered that I can...well I am a novice I dont think I will be another Michael Angelo just yet or Van Gogh or Monet.....as much as I do like those artists and their works of art....I also like Turner too...... Anyway....my passion for painting has taken off and I have completed quite a few paintings....some maybe not too great....but I am finding that whilst painting it is very relaxing and the knock on effects would be a much more calmer me...so that must have an impact on my medical conditions too...on the more positive side...!

3 comments:

  1. My attempt at watercolour painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. Hope you are saving all these painting for an exhibition . . .
    Don't give them away . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent I have them all here...need to buy a portfolio to put them in...until I can put them in frames...

      Delete