Wednesday 27 May 2009

All is growing well in the garden..up to now!

All is growing well in the garden and everything is looking so fresh and productive at present. I cant wait till the fruits of my labour along with my daughter Lucy and boyfriend Steve of course...can be savoured by devouring all the lovely vegetables that I along with my helpers have planted... in order to save myself some money in the supermarket! I think I much prefer homegrown to the vegetables and soft fruits that are sold in supermarkets!

3 comments:

  1. A case of regular green fingers, Bev.
    Trust you have lots of help with the heavy stuff.
    Happy gardening!
    Babs - in cool, wet north country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree about home grown as opposed to supermarket fruits and veggies.

    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a hyphen between gardening and gal?

    ReplyDelete