Saturday 30 May 2009

Here Comes Summer!


The sun is shining and summer is here at last.... I sooo love the summer sunshine and the warmth. My friend Mozart I call him Mozart as I cant prounouce his name never mind spell it....hahaha ...well he is coming to help me in the garden today..I still have some plants to put in my garden..so he is going to give me a hand to do all the heavywork. I have some lovely Begonia sempiflorems to plant out into the garden they do like semi shade so I may well have those under the Laburnam tree I have in my front garden. I cant wait to see everything in bloom...my heart sings with joy when everything is in bloom...


LAUGHTER OF LILACS.

Rainbows of roses.
Songs of the robins.
Lily of the valley borders.
Sunshine to warm the heart.
Oh what joy this season does impart!

~~By Anne Morrow Lindberg.~~

1 comment:

  1. Super. Your garden is looking lovely. Glad to see you have help.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete